The Account Specialist (Roofing Systems) will have responsibility for translating project details into orders for production and shipment to projects to meet customer needs while addressing all potential delays and obstacles along the way.
- Order Entry/Order Management, ensuring all information is accurate to ensure perfect order delivery
- Answer inbound account inquiries and apply basic accounting practices
- Work cross functionally with SIOP and production facilities to ensure material needs
- Build truck shipments and coordinate with the transportation team to ensure on time delivery
- Assist in the administration of marketing and sales programs
- Build relationships with our external customers and partner with internal customers to ensure customer satisfaction
Successful Advocates/Preferred Requirements:
- Prioritization skills: Ability to balance multiple tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment to ensure we are meeting the needs and demands of internal and external customers.
- Are a problem solver: Ability to apply independent judgment situations granting decisions and service customers, via phone, in a friendly and efficient manner. Ability to apply analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Show ambition and collaborate: Ability to work both independently and on a team in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Have project management experience within the construction industry
- High School/Technical School Diploma with 5 years of experience in a customer-centric position OR a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of experience in a customer-centric position
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
To reply to this listing, contact STEVE KONDRACKI by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.