Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you’ll fit right in.
Overnight Travel Requirements: +50% on average
- Initiate and lead the implementation of various sales and marketing programs designed to promote the growth of FleeceBACK Roofing Systems.
- Provide answers to inquiries to assist all customers including roofing contractors, technical representatives, sales representatives, architects, specifiers, and roof consultants.
- Perform fieldwork to assist FB, HM, and CA customers in their respective needs such as job site visits, troubleshooting, new operator training, etc.
- Perform training programs and assistance for FleeceBACK applicators, estimators, and customers to instruct/educate them on equipment operation, urethane adhesives/foams, hot asphalt application or other relevant subject matter to increase their efficiency and capacity to properly and safely install FB, HM, and CA roofing systems.
- Perform field tests and provide feedback and solutions for experimental technologies relating to the FleeceBACK systems.
- Assist with the creation and review of technical and marketing documents to include product data sheet, marketing announcements, sell sheet, brochures, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, construction management or related field is highly preferred; Equivalent experience (5+ years) in commercial roofing will be considered.
- Two (2) years of experience in polyurethane industry, commercial roofing, or the general construction industry is preferred.
- Candidates must have strong verbal/written communication skills.
When you join CCM, you’ll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we’ve got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off — Hard work should be rewarded. You’ll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare — We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund — Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We’ll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training — We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement — Ready to get the degree? We’ll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams — You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee — Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
To reply to this listing, contact Jared Dietz by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.