NATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
The National Sales Executive’s primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities within the National Home builder’s market on the West coast. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission wage, auto and expense reimbursement, private stock purchase, technology, and benefits including; health, dental, life insurance, 401k plan with matching, vacation, and more.
- Prior success selling roofing and/or building products in a B2B environment to Home Builders.
- Prior success means managing a territory of at least $50 million to upwards of $70 million in sales annually. You must be able to demonstrate how you increased your territory, year-over-year and will do the same here.
- Have a passion for being a business partner to our customers and give them the tools and products needed to increase their sales and earnings.
- Requires a person who is a self-starter, and has great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record for local travel in your territory.
- Travel over 60% of the time.
To reply to this listing, contact Cynthia Lang by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.