We are looking for a Plant Manager who will be responsible for meeting operational and financial business objectives as set by the VP of Operations. In this role, this position will be tasked with meeting all goals related to safety, quality, customer service and cost. The Plant Manager establishes and directs all technical and administrative functions in the plant, including manufacturing, engineering, logistics, accounting, information systems, human resources, purchasing and materials management.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Explore and analyze technical, production and management disciplines to develop annual budgets and long-term plans.
- Establish and approve financial goals, operating and capital budgets, work schedules and human resource requirements.
- Develop, monitor and assign priorities to achieve or surpass goals. Monitor and adjust budgets and schedule human resources to meet changing conditions.
- Provide general administrative direction to the accounting function to improve the company’s financial soundness, cash flow and expenditures and provide accurate accounting information and financial control data. Monitor year-end closing activities, reviewing and submitting the external auditor’s financial report.
- Provide direction for materials management acting as a champion for cost effective purchasing decisions and inventory control methods.
- Provide direction to all department managers, supervisors and plant personnel in the areas of safety, raw material utilization, rates and expenses consistent with the plant performance objectives and to maximize operating income.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) coupled with knowledge/experience leading in a continuous manufacturing process is required.
- Demonstrated advanced coaching/motivation and communication skills and intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
To reply to this listing, contact Christa Delaney by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.