Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
Are you looking to start your career in Sales? Start your career on top with an industry leader!
We are looking for a PVC Sales Specialist to join our SynTec Sales team in Chicago, IL. This position will cover the Northern Illinois and Wisconsin and will be responsible for providing PVC technical sales support to enhance Carlisle sales efforts in a given territory. This position must work closely with the existing sales teams in the development of the strategies to grow the PVC business. PVC sales responsibilities will include presentations to Building Owners, Consultants, Architects, contractors and Distributors. This position will manage the development and implementation of the PVC Territory Development Plan for the market.
Travel requirement: 50% overnight travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the roofing or construction industry.
- Ideally 1-5 years of Outside Sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly prefer this candidate to live in/around Seattle, WA.
To reply to this listing, contact Jared Dietz by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.