Rackley Roofing Company, Inc., the official Roofer of the Tennessee Titans is growing and in need of a Service Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling and coordination of service department.
- Stellar communication, both internally with crews and externally with clients.
- Answering calls on a multi-line system; directing calls to the appropriate contacts.
- Data Entry. Must be able to type quickly and with accuracy.
- Communicate with on-site visitors, including vendors and customers. Communicate with vendors and customers via telephone and email as necessary.
- Maintain documentation on-site, both paper and through computer software system.
- Keep desk and office space need and maintained, both for appearance and functionality.
- Review information and generate invoices to clients.
- Review and analyze special projects to keep management informed as needed.
- Prepare reports to management as needed.
- Assist with administrative tasks and projects, as required.
- Other general office duties, as required.
Required Education Experience:
- Associates Degree or higher. Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Office Management 2+ Years
- Office Administration: 2+ Years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with a CRM system is not required, but is beneficial.
- This person, will in many cases, be the first impression to clients, vendors, and prospective employees. Therefore, this person must have a positive attitude and be outgoing/energetic, while keeping a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must have strong telephone and computer skills.
- Must have strong grammar and spelling skills. A proficiency test may be given to confirm these skills.
- Attention to Detail is highly important in this position. We are looking for a candidate that can focus on details on a consistent basis.
- Must be punctual and professional.
- Must have an understanding of the importance of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources and Trade Secrets.
- Must have the ability to multitask. This position generally requires the individual to wear multiple hats.
- Must be able to work well as a team, but also be self-driven to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Position is full time (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), with occasional expectation to work extra hours for special projects.
Pay is based on experience/qualifications. We are an equal opportunity employer. Rackley Roofing is a drug-free workplace.
To reply to this listing, contact Michael Miller, VP of Service by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.