Website Carlisle Construction Materials
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for a Specification and Design Assessment Specialist to join our Design Services team in Carlisle, PA
- Develop specification for low slope and steep slope commercial roofing, including metal and spray foam.
- Provide instruction on installing roofing details and assist in the development of new details for roofing waterproofing and special waterproofing applications.
- Engage with architects and other outside regional personnel in periodic review of projects with unique roofing and waterproofing assemblies to develop recommendations at early design stages.
- Coordinate among peers and design professional to review and summarize recommendations on design documents and drawings.
- Represent the company in industry/design events and conduct design presentations to architects and other design professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural field or Bachelor of Science in Building Technology Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in architectural field or building product manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge of general construction practices, roof construction, building framing and foundations.
- Strong technical writing and public speaking ability.
- Knowledge of waterproofing systems preferred.
- 30% travel required.
When you join CCM, you’ll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we’ve got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off – Hard work should be rewarded. You’ll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare – We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund – Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We’ll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training – We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement – Ready to get the degree? We’ll pick up 90% of your tuition cost.
Idea Teams – You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee – Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
To reply to this listing, contact Clifford Gibbs Jr. by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.