Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for a Sr. Sales Rep to join our SynTec team in Los Angeles, CA.
The Territory Sales Manager would lead a small team of Reps in the Southern California market and will be responsible for calling on authorized applicators to assist in bid/proposal preparation, answering questions, mentoring/coaching the team, driving sales to new heights, assisting roofing field personnel on product/technical issues, updating literature, and familiarizing applicators with new system and products. The Territory Sales Manager will assist the Regional Sales Manager in developing market specific development plans and securing competitive information from the market.
Travel Requirement – 10% overnight travel but daily travel throughout the territory.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, Associates degree required in business, marketing, construction management or related field.
- Commercial Roofing sales experience and knowledge in the Southern California market is required.
- 5-10 yrs of Sales/Account Growth experience is required.
- 7+ yrs of Leadership/Management experience is required.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and be self-motivated
- Demonstrated prioritization and time management skills, as well as proven ability to build strong relationships with customers.
To reply to this listing, contact Jared Dietz by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.