Website Johns Manville
Johns Manville is looking for a Roofing Technical Representative to join our roofing team covering the Seattle/Portland territory. This position is ideal for individuals who enjoy working with customers to solve problems. You will provide installation training, job support services, inspections and is ideal if you enjoy working outside, likes the freedom to achieve career goals, work independently as well as with others, and seeks challenges. The Roofing Technical Representative will travel within a designated territory.
- Performs inspections of field applications by Johns Manville approved contractors in a way that protects JM yet encourages contractors to repurchase from JM
- Demonstrates new products to owners, specifiers, and contractors that have the confidence to buy
- Responsible for improving JM owner relationships while solving guarantee claims issues
- Conducts training seminars for owners, specifiers, and contractors
- Maintains and builds relationships with Johns Manville approved contractors field personnel
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
- Field technical experience in the construction industry, preferably in low slope roofing
- Ability to learn software applications (i.e., Guarantee Management System, Salesforce.com, iPhone apps etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, lift up to 50 lbs, access confirmed spaces, respiratory fit, exposure to hot and cold and extensive walking
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Bachelors degree.
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Ideally will have field technical experience preferably in low slope commercial roofing environment or construction experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To reply to this listing, contact STEVE KONDRACKI by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.